We are looking for an experienced and motivated logistic sales professional to join us as an Enterprise Sales Executive with deep experience in the logistics and transportation market. This person will be driving revenue growth through prospecting, engaging, and closing new accounts by acquiring shippers to use our platform.
The ideal Enterprise Sales Executive candidate will be a sales leader with a proven track record of having a multiplier affect on their accounts and can nurture enterprise size ($2M +) deals in the logistics space.
Essential Functions of the Role
- Business Development demonstrating consistent growth with monthly deliverables, meet and exceed quota targets
- Utilize personal knowledge and contacts with the logistics enterprise sectors to develop and implement a sales plan to effectively sell product and services
- Call into and have in-person visits to pitch the product to prospective customers
- Extensive customer facing experience and negotiation skills
- Facilitate revenue opportunities through networking, trade shows, social media
- Work closely with our Customer Support Team to enhance the customer experience and keep a high customer satisfaction and retention rate
- Achieve defined sales goals utilizing KPI accountability
- Minimum of ten years in sales with a successful track record of securing and closing major accounts with brokers in the transportation and logistics space
- Exceptional ability to make presentations to both executive and technical audiences; maintain cooperative effective working relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management – MBA and/or discipline in Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain is a plus
- Results oriented with a performance driven disposition
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism, passion, ethics, confidence and commitment to an upstart team approach
- Able to travel to attend multiple trade shows and meetings with customers
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including full medical and dental insurance coverage, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match, profit sharing & the opportunity to prosper in a growing company.
PNG Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
PNG Worldwide is a SMOKE FREE environment.